Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Maxi Flash Pro compared to Maxi Flash El...
Maxi Flash Pro compared to Maxi Flash Elite: What are the differences?

1703 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2020-01-18 18:47:37

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    KarlStolz
    2019-07-25 02:32:11
     I noticed in pictures the older Maxi Flash Pro was bigger in size and included and external antenna.
    Pictures of the Maxi Flash Pro shows it to be smaller in size with no other antenna.

Are there any other changes to it as far as hardware, reliability, etc?
    Which one is better?

Thanks for you help

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-07-25 07:55:22 (Reply to:KarlStolz)

Both work in same way.......

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Carlos Hernandez

2019-09-15 18:37:02

Is just better quality hardwer, the sofwere is the same.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Auto-Tester

2020-01-16 19:54:49

We had MaxiSys 908 Pro and now we have MaxiSys Elite.
    Both equipments have the same functions, but the Elite is a lot faster and has more memory available for future updates.
    The MS908P became more slower since its memory were almost full.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-18 18:47:37 (Reply to:Auto-Tester)

I had a MaxiSys Pro that had 32 GB internal drive that still had 5 months of update period left when I sold it. It had recently had a Factory Reset done to it , and re-downloaded the most recent system update and the car apps one at a time starting with the largest Car App files first. As far as boot up time comparing it to my new MaxiSys Elite that I was pleasantly surprised came with the same sized larger 64gb internal flash that the newer MS908SP came with . The speed difference between my older MS908P after a Factory reset with freshly downloaded software versus my new Maxisys Elite on boot up time seemed negligible and hoping that doing a factory reset and fresh reinstall of system and car apps several weeks before running out on my update subscription in future will help it to keep operating out of update period with everything fit on internal drive without lack of space issues or glitches caused by fragmentation by past updates. With any tool , the autoscan time is often determined by the car , make, model, and year limited by the system network speeds of the vehicle. On older vehicles an old DS708 probably do autoscan old POS cars  in around the same amount of time as a MaxiSys.
  Total1 Pages